Sunday, February 6, 2011

ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME HIV/AIDS, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE?

(Note: be prepared for a angry rant...)

I'm SHOCKED at what happened last night.

And then that shock turns to sadness and rage.

Sadness that THIS is what gay people will do to each other, and rage that they were trying to do it to me!

Someone INTENTIONALLY tore a condom as I was penetrating them, so that it would be bareback sex.

I've been fucking for nearly 30 years and this has NEVER happened to me. It just shows how desperate and fucked up people can be. I'm HIV negative and I want to STAY that way, who the fuck are YOU to sero-convert me, you fucking asshole?

I had passed by the guy a few minutes earlier and he immediately grabbed my dick and was sucking it within seconds. He was attractive enough -- a bleached short crew cut, kind of light skinned Latin looking.

As he was bent over sucking me, I did my usual ass grab, feeling his crack and noticed it was already lubed up and kind of puffy around his hole -- like he had already been worked over that night. I didn't like that, so I moved my hand away and accepted the blow job.

After about 15 seconds he grabbed my hand (while still sucking!) and placed it back on his ass. He wanted it known his ass needed attention.

Once I was hard enough, he stood up, grabbed my hand and brought me to a nearby room about six feet away. It was late and no one else was around.


As we went to the room, I looked down and noticed he really had a J-Lo ass. On a girl it would be hot, but it was too big for a guy. But I was erect so I went with it anyway.
What a mistake.

He immediately reached to the condom and lube tray, making me think "Yay, he's grabbing a condom -- I'm so glad when guys are proactive about safe sex!" But rather than getting a condom for me, he grabbed only lube for himself.

Fine, I thought, it's MY responsibility to be prepared, I'll get the condom.


So I put it on, lubed it up and approached his already lubed ass.

This is when things got strange.

I've had guys place my dick inside them before, but this was the first time (IN 30 YEARS!) that the tip was being pinched. What was he doing? And it was taking a while. He had clearly already been fucked that night, so it's not like he needed to take it in slowly.

What was the delay? And what was that bizarre pressure being placed on the tip of my dick? Eventually my dick broke through his sphincter, but as it dick, it FELT like it broke through the condom too. It felt too much like skin-on-skin, so I IMMEDIATELY pulled it out, noticed the condom was broken, hit the guy on his back and yelled at him, "What the fuck are you doing? You broke the condom!"

"What do you mean? It broke?" He was playing innocent.

"I felt you squeezing the tip, you broke the condom!"

"No I didn't. What are you talking about? Look at my finger tips. They're not long enough to break a condom." It was as if he had the argument memorized.

"You can't do that here. You're gonna have to leave. NOW!"


He continued trying to argue that he was just placing my dick inside him and he wasn't trying to break the condom.

BULLSHIT! Because he could FEEL it break with his fingers -- and he didn't let it go into until he knew it had broken. He KNEW what was going on and it disgusted me. And it's SO clear to EVERYONE that barebacking is strictly forbidden at the party.

Once again, I told him to get dressed and leave.

I went to the front door and got his donation back and gave it to him as he was changing his clothes.

"Here's your money back and I don't want you to ever come back here again."

"I don't need your money," he said, refusing to accept it.


As he was leaving, I pointed him out to the staff, so they would know that he had been 86'd and was never allowed to return.

Once he was out the door, I had the DJ make an announcement that someone was just caught barebacking and kicked out, never allowed back. And that we are SERIOUS about our policy.

UGH! It really disgusts me how creepy and desperate and disrespectful gay guys can be to one another.

Is it possible it was an accident?

NO. Because with ALL the fucks I've had -- and there have been MANY, this has never happened. HE interfered with the way normal intercourse should occur and that resulted in a torn condom. HE is responsible. And the way he was so aggressive in wanting to get fucked, leads me to believe he's a careless individual. He does not deserve the decency that happens at my events.

And if someone is doing that, they're CLEARLY HIV positive (and if they aren't, they will be soon). It would make me want to press charges against him for... whatever you might wanna call. In a word: BAD.

FUCK HIM!



On a side note:
One other "BAD" story: two biological men that were born as men tried to infiltrate a lesbian party by posing as "trans"men, but were exposed. Literally.
Let it be known that any "men" trying to gain access will be humiliated.
The concept of trying to put one over on the women is disgraceful; I don't even have words for it.

How about this: SOME GUYS CAN BE REAL ASSHOLE CREEPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment